Friday 16 February 2018

Props List

For my music video - there was only one prop used and planned. The rest was natural and unplanned and aimed to maintain the integrity of nature. The aim of my music video was to be as natural as possible and we only used what we already had and thought necessary. For example, the hats that we both wear in the video are part of a well thought-out costume.
The only prop that was used intentionally was David's guitar. This was so that we could feature a musical instrument to be playing the melody of the song in which Alex Turner plays in Hiding Tonight. David is avidly playing guitar and his skills are improving everyday, I thought it would be best that he play the song and I film him with it. This not only makes my music video look more professional but it also makes for some beautiful shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment