For filming our prelimnary task, we shot in one of the English rooms as to look as much like the room in the actual video for the hit High School Musical song.
We all took in turns behind the camera and directed eachother according to the real video. However, this did prove to be quite difficult as the task was to recreate it, shot-by-shot. It took some time to get the shots right but once we did it worked well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For my music video - there was only one prop used and planned. The rest was natural and unplanned and aimed to maintain the integrity of nat...
-
The first thing I had to think about when starting to design my new magazine ad was marketing and how to campaign the hypothetical brand ne...
-
This is the temple that I picked for my digipak. I thought that having six panels would allow for more images to give the audience more t...
No comments:
Post a Comment