For our preliminary task, we'll be filming a shot-by-shot recreation of High School Musical 2's 'What Time Is It' music video. We shall only be recreating the first 1.10, otherwise it'd be an awfully long task.
Joelle Riley, Edward Barker and myself will be working together in this task. We shall share the roles of director, editor and camera operator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For my music video - there was only one prop used and planned. The rest was natural and unplanned and aimed to maintain the integrity of nat...
-
The first thing I had to think about when starting to design my new magazine ad was marketing and how to campaign the hypothetical brand ne...
-
This is the temple that I picked for my digipak. I thought that having six panels would allow for more images to give the audience more t...
No comments:
Post a Comment